Their mobility aids are NOT your spider killing tools!!!

Their mobility aids are NOT your spider killing tools!!!

DO NOT GRAB PEOPLE’S CANES OUT OF THEIR HANDS!!!

Just a few moments ago as I was returning to apartment the lady who lives below me asked if I would knock down a spider web going across the breezeway. In the few moments I was trying to locate it she grabbed my cane and started to pull it out of my hand to use to knock down the web.
I had on amber sunglasses to deal with the hazy glare and they turned out to be making the web invisible to my eyes.
I shook her off and she turned around and tried again.

NO.
Not Kosher!!!

That chick is blankety-blank lucky I didn’t smack her with my cane right then and there.

Something happened between her and another neighbor yesterday where the Police were here the whole time I ran errands and had lunch at Taco Bell.
I don’t know what happened between them, don’t want to know what happened.

Ah, ya know what, I just got back from writing that up and taking it down to the Police station for them to add to their file from yesterday.
Yay Me.
🙂

You and your spider phobia are meaningless when compared to someone’s mobility aids.

HANDS OFF!!!

That's not very PC is it   !:485c3a61:

EVERYBODY KNOWS  THAT strategically placed Conkers on the floor in the corners or on window sills in the corners ; or near doors in the corners of ONE'S home  etc Will keep the 8 legged beast at bay...

Well they keep away in MY home and I have Conkers thus placed discreetly!

Conkers have gotten natural oils that is repulsive to spiders so they keep away!

:485c3a61:  :tease:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

A couple of months ago, I returned home from work to find all of my shoes stewn about one area of the basement.  We're talking all my sneakers, my work shoes, flip-flops, Jerusalem cruisers, you name it.  I was so perplexed!  I asked what was going on and my two little girls answered that they were playing in the basement when they spotted a spider.  They threw all of my shoes at the critter until they finally killed the little sucker.  I was so busy laughing that the thought of being mad never even entered my mind.

Eric