Question on Clark AB F-4G Weasels

Gents: Starting to build a 1/32 Revell F-4G, planning to do it as a 3rd TFW Weasel. Beside the GT F-4G corrections set, what ECM pod should I use?  I read in the web that all Pacific and European F-4G units used the AN/ALG-131 pod but I have seen photos of Spang Weasels with the ALQ-119 pod.

Thanks for looking.

PD. Here is the source of my information: http://www.detailandscale.com/scale_model_review_revell_5994_f-4g_phantom_ii_wild_weasel_1.32nd_scale.html

Edited by nachjager

Depends on the era.  If you're using the new Big Scale Weasels sheet from Speed Hunter, those jets used the ALQ-119 except for the Hill II jet.  It used the ALQ-184.  The only time the 3rd TFW jets used the ALQ-131 pods was during Desert Storm when the four E-models flew from Incirlik.

Jake

29 minutes ago, jmel said:

Depends on the era.  If you're using the new Big Scale Weasels sheet from Speed Hunter, those jets used the ALQ-119 except for the Hill II jet.  It used the ALQ-184.  The only time the 3rd TFW jets used the ALQ-131 pods was during Desert Storm when the four E-models flew from Incirlik.

Jake

Jake, thanks for your answer. Yes, I am planning on using your Big Scale Weasels sheet, specifically the 3rd TFS Hill II jet. So, no ALQ-131 for 90 TFS jets, only ALQ-184. 

Tack så mycket!

7 hours ago, ghatherly said:

Sprue Brothers has the GT Resin  ALQ-184 pod made for the F-4G with the mounts in the correct location.   They also have the MAS ALQ-131 pod if you need one of those.

Got your ALQ-184 already, thanks!