Building report about a Sikorsky S-64F Skycrane in scale 1:32, which can then fly

The supports and struts are glued to the tailplane. Of course it is better to do this on the carcass without paint. The rear (3D printed) bracing was too short, had to be replaced by a carbon rod.
This is just prototype construction. In the kit everything is already corrected and fits.

s64f359.jpg.14b0ab6d19d176c7d88412db585436d3.jpg

The result from the left.

s64f360.jpg.207ab4c5223ed7cce90304ad5b989c2b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ian, it's the home stretch. The mechanics are also ready to fly (there were some problems), after their installation the last details will be added.
On 09. and 10.03.19 you can see my Skycrane at the ROTOR 2019 in Iffezheim!

I imitated the attachments at the front of the engines with a decal. It looks much more professional with Wafu. But our models also serve a different purpose.

s64f373.jpg.45a052f9d2612b2648e05e886ec93a8d.jpg

Here's the other side.

s64f374.jpg.b3b058abec671f69fb51aa3b63aa2497.jpg

The mechanics have flown in. The trainer flew with 640 g take-off weight, the complete Skycrane will reach 600 to 620 g depending on the battery. There are still small problems at the rear, but they can be solved.
The final assembly has begun. Here first picture:

s64f379.jpg.13f440d9ff0d07fbcf6bdbbeb1b8bc9f.jpg

Ian, the "good" pictures come later. Yes, I am happy about the result, also that it is finished and will fly.
Without your suggestion I would have built this model if not never, then at least much later. Thanks for that. It has become a piece of jewellery.

I would like to post much more flight pictures and videos. But I always need others who can do that! I am a model builder, I can fly my helicopters. But in both areas (photo + video) I am not good.