New deck crews by Reedoak

YES!!!

Are they designed to work with skunkmodels carts?

Do you plan on figures pulling a cart or loading a Sidewinder or similiar?

More casualy standing or walking figures would be great too!

Edited by Ventris
20 hours ago, niart17 said:

Man, you guys are doing some amazing stuff. But one day you're going to get busted for having a shrink ray and using it on living people. You can't fool me! :woot.gif:

Seriously, incredible work!

Bill

No secret, I have a shrink ray...many thanks Bill

7 hours ago, Ventris said:

YES!!!

Are they designed to work with skunkmodels carts?

Do you plan on figures pulling a cart or loading a Sidewinder or similiar?

More casualy standing or walking figures would be great too!

It was designed to match Videoaviation 1/32 cart. Have now to find a skunkmodels cart, as all my exhibitions displays are in 1/48. 

we will certainly ad more to the catalogue, but not immediately, just received some russian gears for syrian war pilots...

1 hour ago, ViperZero said:

This is amazing stuff!

Norbert, did you plan to release figures of pilots standing in 1/32  scale US. Navy, that covering the period of time that goes from the 90s years  to present?

It would be nice have NATO pilots same period of time. 

Thanks regards.

Yes, I have the willing to do more pilot figures. But the progresses are low. Ref pictures are welcome, never have enough. 

What era are these figures from?  Are they reprentitve of crew members fro the 2000-2010 period or the 1980’s -1990’s time frame?

Either way they look great and it’s good to see you to continue to expend you selection of figures. Hope to see more. It would be great to see some more flight crew figures. Also fire fighting crew members to go with skunkmodels workshop fire tractor.

3 hours ago, okthree said:

What era are these figures from?  Are they reprentitve of crew members fro the 2000-2010 period or the 1980’s -1990’s time frame?

Either way they look great and it’s good to see you to continue to expend you selection of figures. Hope to see more. It would be great to see some more flight crew figures. Also fire fighting crew members to go with skunkmodels workshop fire tractor.

These last two ar from 2000-today period, as you can see by the goggles and the survival vest