TELFORD(UK) IPMS Show 2018.

So Every year unless I am on duty I go to this IPMS Show held every year at TELFORD ..this is the BIGGEST MODEL show ever with 3 hallas..

So this year I could not make it but with respect to a master modeler Peter/AIRSCALE   I have posted his thread for you to look at the models that were there and new future releases.

So with Respect to Peter of Airscale and the other members enjoy the pictures.

I think CaNicoll/Chris (ARCer) attended from USA and was a judge at this huge show.

Five pages to view.

Scale Modelworld Telford 2018 - Page 4 - General Discussion - Large Scale Planes
https://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?/topic/77571-scale-modelworld-telford-2018/&

HOLMES.. 

🙂  Thank you.

Edited by HOLMES

Absolutely ..you have to  come as you  know this is the  biggest IPMS Show in the world with 3 halls and chocoblock with vendors and competition models and of course all scales and genres are represented.... COSFORD AIR MUSEUM is not far too..

CANicoll from USA has been twice to Telford ... and he will tell you it's awesome and friendly and get to meet many who are on forums from UK as well as from Netherlands...Germany etc. .

It would be SO lovely to have you over....

The best hotel inTelford is the Premier Inn International Centre or the Travel Lodge International Centre but they need to book now.  Telford Premier inn reservations are open NOW  book now if you want to come.

https://www.trivago.co.uk/telford-41220/convention-centre-trade-fair/the-international-centre-5707846?sem_keyword=&sem_creativeid=269157640746&sem_matchtype=b&sem_network=g&sem_device=m&sem_placement=&sem_target=&sem_adposition=1t2&sem_param1=&sem_param2=&sem_campaignid=367667802&sem_adgroupid=26476041882&sem_targetid=aud-296954197409:dsa-112401814625&sem_location=1006524&cip=4

Wait for link to load. Also tells you how far you are from the International Center.

Hope to see you next year.  Hope this is helpful.

The Dates are :

Scale ModelWorld 2019

November 9, 2019 @ 10:00 am - November 10, 2019 @ 4:00 pm GMT

IPMS(UK) proudly announces the return of the world’s greatest fine scale model show.

Car parking, disabled access, refreshments, club and special interest group displays, trade stands, model competition (IPMS members only), demonstrations and kit swap etc.

Edited by HOLMES