1/72 Dual Bomb Racks for Jaguar

Hasegawa GRMK1 boxing has it, two seat variants do not.

Hobbyboss comes with a triple launcher which can be adapted into a double one

Problems is:

Do RAF Jaguar made any use of the french dual carrier aka AUF-1 adapter or they used the one that was once tested and used on both Tornado IDS and F-104G CF-104 and whoever dared to add bombs on it?

Cause if they used the AUF-1 still none made it in 1/72 scale but Heller NATO weapon set and Olimp Resin and Special Hobby Mirage F-1s do freaking need it yet they lose the opportunity to include it inside their boxings

Luigi

RAF Jaguars used an inline adapter not a side by side one, so the French ones are no good. I am not sure but I have a feeling that the Airfix Jaguar may have had this adapter in it when it was first issued with the pointy nose. I am not so sure about the later kit.

Was sure that when I was searching for those side by side rocket pods and bomb adapters I ended up with some RAF Jaguar with one of those installed...

Anyway Jabba is right, Airfix comes with them, probably they can also be found in one of those white metal and resin detail sets, which are OOP and if found they tend to be overpriced as ef

https://www.super-hobby.com/products/Sepecat-Jaguar-GR3A.html

Adapters are in the vanilla Jaguar sprue  so no need to hunt down the GR3

Luigi

Edited by Mizar