Kuwaiti F-18 Hornets

Hey folks,

Was wondering if anyone had any info on Kuwaiti Hornets as I'd like to build one.

I have a set of Dave Roof's old Orion decals but would kinda like to do a more up to date jet.

Was wondering if anyone knew what kinda config the airframes are now,and what ordnance they currently use.

I did the usual Google checks but most images date from the mid 90's when they first arrived. A couple more recent shotd showed the 'bird slicers' IFF antennas fitted to the nose but other than that I'm drawing a blank so any help would be most welcome.

Cheers,

Gary

55 minutes ago, mungo1974 said:

Hey folks,

Was wondering if anyone had any info on Kuwaiti Hornets as I'd like to build one.

I have a set of Dave Roof's old Orion decals but would kinda like to do a more up to date jet.

Was wondering if anyone knew what kinda config the airframes are now,and what ordnance they currently use.

I did the usual Google checks but most images date from the mid 90's when they first arrived. A couple more recent shotd showed the 'bird slicers' IFF antennas fitted to the nose but other than that I'm drawing a blank so any help would be most welcome.

Cheers,

Gary

Gary,

From what I understand, very little has changed with the markings over the years. Ordnance is typically the same used on US Hornets.

Dave