Hello, I have a bit of a modeling situation.  Ive been modeling for years, since I was twelve...plastic mostly....that would be since 1957....Several years ago I became a paraplegic via a medical "misadventure" and required two years of re-hab.  I accumulated quite a stash to plastic model kits during that time with plans to work on them, diorama's etc....... Well, I rehab'ed my way to where I get around pretty good now and got invited into the Model Shipbuilders Guild at our Maritime Museum...So, I have a dozen or so plastic aircraft models that I will never get to and have been posting them on the internet.  Getting a lot of attention from re-sellers.  Some of the kits are fairly Hi-end :Trumpeter C-47 in 1/35,  Revell  Pro Modeler Heinkel He lll, and Junkers Ju88A (both in 1/32).  I had big plans for these.  So now I come to you folks.....I have a plan...I'm putting aside a Trumpeter F4F-4, Hasegawa Mitsubishi Zero, Revell F4U, and a Hobby Boss IL-2(all in 1/32) to create  representative aircraft of WWII..........with a 1/32 Academy Sopwith Camel for comparison.  I appreciate your patience with this....I do want to consult with you on the WWII aircraft....The kits I've mentioned is only a partial list......and some of the others are still sealed, the rest are open box, sealed parts.

Any direction, advice, I'd appreciate....I'd like to see these kits go to good homes and at the same time re-coup some of my investment...thankyou  Leev