Thanks for sharing, and thanks for giving us access to high resolution pictures. It's very rare to see builds of this aircraft variant, and as I'm building one too I like looking to see what other people do.

Could you tell us which kit you used, and where you got the extra fuel tanks from? Details about your work (especially third-party details or decals, and any extra work you did) is always helpful to other builders.

It's the Italeri KA-6D 1/72 model. Not sure how old the the product is, but I'm guessing 90s. I added no extras so all the tanks came out of the box, 2 on each wing and one more belly tank. I had to add loads of weight in the nose and the large decal on the vertical stabiliser was a bugger to get on! I'm currently building a 1/72 prowler, which will be followed by an A6 and then a S3 Viking. I have already done a Seahawk so will post a picture of this too. So as you can see I'm really into the USN aircraft at the moment.

Edited by SQLModeller