Black Friday sale

Well there you go. Thanks Jake for doing this.

Just a quick question. I live in Canada and not sure if you heard but there is a nation wide postal disruption going on right now. The mail is backed up like crazy across the country. For example at the main sorting terminal in Toronto there are over 400 tractor trailers parked with mail and packages to be sorted. They estimate that there are about 2500 pieces in each trailer so it is going to take awhile to sort through that. The postal union is also holding rotating strikes in the cities so that each day a different city has no delivery.

So my question is, if I go ahead and order is there any way you can hold until strike is over? This way you can at least get your money for the product and I can take advantage of the sale.

Thanks for your consideration.

On 11/21/2018 at 5:34 PM, skyhawk174 said:

Well there you go. Thanks Jake for doing this.

Just a quick question. I live in Canada and not sure if you heard but there is a nation wide postal disruption going on right now. The mail is backed up like crazy across the country. For example at the main sorting terminal in Toronto there are over 400 tractor trailers parked with mail and packages to be sorted. They estimate that there are about 2500 pieces in each trailer so it is going to take awhile to sort through that. The postal union is also holding rotating strikes in the cities so that each day a different city has no delivery.

So my question is, if I go ahead and order is there any way you can hold until strike is over? This way you can at least get your money for the product and I can take advantage of the sale.

Thanks for your consideration.

Hi, Chris.  I had no idea this was going on.  This is news to me.  Yes, I can hold the order until you're ready for it.  No problem.

Jake

2 hours ago, jmel said:

Hi, Chris.  I had no idea this was going on.  This is news to me.  Yes, I can hold the order until you're ready for it.  No problem.

Jake

Hi Jake

Thanks for the reply. I sent you PM.