Su-35 colours (in Syria)

Hi guys, I have just received the GWH's Su-35 and before "Black Friday" is over, I was thinking about getting the right paints I need for it. I ordered Ammo's paint set and that was a mistake, because the colours seem well off.

I have a few of Akan paints from one of their Flanker sets, namely 73035, 73036 and 73046. Do any of you know if these colours are right for an Su-35 in Syria?

I also thought about getting Mr. Paint colours, but I'm not sure which colours I should get for this one. Any help will be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Ricardo

According to Linden Hill the three colors you would need (in water based acrylic) are 73167, 73168 and 73169. They come in set 46332.

The MRP (Mr. Paint) colors are 296, 297 and 298. Don't know how accurate they are. I have them, but will probably get the AKAN colors too and cross check.

I think there were some Su-35s in Syria in the "Eggplant" scheme (very dark grey upper, light blue grey under). Maybe someone else could confirm or deny this for us.

Edited by Mstor
19 minutes ago, Mstor said:

According to Linden Hill the three colors you would need (in water based acrylic) are 73167, 73168 and 73169. They come in set 46332.

The MRP (Mr. Paint) colors are 296, 297 and 298. Don't know how accurate they are. I have them, but will probably get the AKAN colors too and cross check.

I think there were some Su-35s in Syria in the "Eggplant" scheme (very dark grey upper, light blue grey under). Maybe someone else could confirm or deny this for us.

I can deny it :) There were some eggplant Su-34s but never Su-35s. 

3 hours ago, foxmulder_ms said:

I can deny it 🙂 There were some eggplant Su-34s but never Su-35s. 

Thanks. I knew there was something there painted in the eggplant scheme, just wasn't sure what.

21 minutes ago, madcow said:

Hi Matt,

when you said the Akan colours were much closer, did you mean 035, 036 and 046 (whether acrylic or lacquer) or 167, 168 and 169?

167, 168 and 169.

set 47301/46301 are for the Su-27, and although it also mentions Su-35 I think it's referring to the Su-35 (T-10M) prototypes, not the in service Su-35S.