FS: Kits with bonus Caracal Models decals

Need to make space in the office for new kits, so I can design new decal sheets. 

I have the following kits for sale - all of them come with bonus Caracal Models decal sheets. These are kits I used to design decal sheets, so some of the parts may be off sprues. Everything is complete and unstarted.

Buyer pays exact shipping - US and PayPal only. I reserve the right to prioritize offers for multiple kits.

Please send me a PM (and not e-mail) if interested. 

I priced some of the kits at the value of the decal sheet - you are basically getting a free kit if you pay shipping.

Some of these decal sheets are not released yet - you will receive them in the mail as soon as they are released.

-1/144 Minicraft KC-97L:   $20    (comes with a free Caracal Models CD144013 C-97/KC-97L decal sheet to be released in December 2018, a $14 value)

-1/48 Monogram F-105G Wild Weasel:   $14   (comes with a free Caracal Models CD48143 F-105F/G decal sheet to be released in December 2018, a $14 value)

-1/48 Monogram F-102A Delta Dagger:   $14  (comes with a free Caracal Models CD48013 F-102 decal sheet, a $14 value)

-1/48 Tamiya F-117A Nighthawk:   $40  (comes with a free Caracal Models CD48138 F-117A decal sheet to be released in January 2019, a $14 value)

-1/48 Meng F-35A Lightning II:  $40  (comes with a free Caracal Models CD48140 F-35A decal sheet to be released in December 2018, a $14 value)

-1/72 Sword FJ-2 Fury:   $20  (comes with a free Caracal Models CD72076 or CD72083 FJ-3 Fury sheet, a $14 value. Yes, I am aware the decals are not for this variant)

Edited by KursadA
1 hour ago, Rodney said:

Come on people, I need you to buy the F-35 and F-117 before my temptation becomes too great!!!!!!

Rodney

Come on Rodney, take the plunge.  You know you want them.  

:cheers:

Jerry