ARC Discussion Forums
A-10 LOADER

1/18th scale JSI F-14B Tomcat conversion

14 hours ago, wardog said:

Can't go wrong with an A-6 and with your skillset, tackling the beast should be no problem. If you ever have a need for reference photos, let me know, I have a ton.

Thanks wardog, I appreciate that. She's actually about half finished.

14 hours ago, BoeingDriver said:

You're an insane genius!!  AWESOME work sir! 

:cheers:

Thanks very much.

3 hours ago, janman said:

Most impressive! 

I too have followed this from time to time, but the end result really succeeded to blow my mind! 

Would have needed a banana for scale although even without it I can imagine it's enormous size. 🍌

Thanks very much janman and, your right, I need to add something to the pics to add scale.

Steve

"TOMCATS FOREVER, BABY...!"

Steve, what can I say. You got back what you put in. Spectacular, splendiferous, superb, …………………………………….

Think this is my favourite photo:

IMG_6233_zpsehvhyxpa.jpg

Now, if only those Perspex rods could be made to look like burners!

Regards

John.

Congrats Steve! It's awesome to see this giant beautiful beast finished. The natural sunlight make it look a little less weathered. And the vertical stabilizers look a little bit on the light side. Nevertheless it looks outstanding! :woot.gif: :worship: :thumbsup:

On 11/29/2018 at 1:16 AM, my favs are F`s said:

Congrats Steve! It's awesome to see this giant beautiful beast finished. The natural sunlight make it look a little less weathered. And the vertical stabilizers look a little bit on the light side. Nevertheless it looks outstanding! :woot.gif: :worship: :thumbsup:

Thanks very much.

Steve

As I said before, I'm kinda sad this build came to an end! but on the other side I'm really happy to see such a nice model!!! great job Steve!! Kudos!!

On 12/5/2018 at 9:48 PM, kike said:

As I said before, I'm kinda sad this build came to an end! but on the other side I'm really happy to see such a nice model!!! great job Steve!! Kudos!!

Thank you sir, appreciate that.

Steve