F-14A / D Tamiya 1/48 with Aires cockpit set.

Hi guys, I'm going to use the Aires cockpit set for the Tamiya  F-14A / F-14D 1/48 scale kits.

So my question for you guys is, if any of you has already had the opportunity to build them with the specific cockpits, for the aforementioned kits. I asked if the fit is good, or you have encountered, particular adaptation problems on them. Thanks you for any help suggestions, and informations.

Regards.

12 hours ago, ViperZero said:

Hi guys, I'm going to use the Aires cockpit set for the Tamiya  F-14A / F-14D 1/48 scale kits.

So my question for you guys is, if any of you has already had the opportunity to build them with the specific cockpits, for the aforementioned kits. I asked if the fit is good, or you have encountered, particular adaptation problems on them. Thanks you for any help suggestions, and informations.

Regards.

I have read the Aires set is difficult to fit (as most of their stuff is). However, I have also read the Eduard F-14A cockpit is almost a drop fit. No personal experience with either set though.

On 29/11/2018 at 00:31, Dave Roof said:

Ho letto che il set di Aires è difficile da montare (come la maggior parte delle loro cose è). Tuttavia, ho anche letto che il cockpit Eduard F-14A è quasi perfetto. Nessuna esperienza personale con entrambi i set però.

Thanks Dave for your feedback. But I would  like to use  the  Aires cockpit set,  because im my opinion they seem more complete, as they include all the interior of the canopy structure.

So, I also like to hear from other friends here on ARC, who have already put together the set in question into the Tamiya kit. :rolleyes: