CD48149 - F-15E Lakenheath Strike Eagles

48 minutes ago, airmechaja said:

Will you notify us on this thread for preorders?

Sure, but I would like to ask that anyone with even the slightest interest in my decal line to please go subscribe to my mailing list using the simple form at www.caracalmodels.com. I only send an e-mail when I have a new batch of decals or have an important sale/campaign to announce, and I will never sell/share your information. 

This sheet is available for preordering now - I will start shipping it on Thursday next week.

10 options total - with 7 nose-art examples from the latest 494th deployment, 2 Strike Eagles from the 492nd, intake cover markings for both units. One set of stencils are included, and the stencilling sheet is also available separately as a Caracal Models Basics item.

cd48149.jpg cd48149b.jpg

Caracal Models CD48149 - 1/48 F-15E Lakenheath Strike Eagles

cd48149profiles.jpg

Edited by KursadA
10 hours ago, Niels said:

So nice with the addition of the 492FS jets 🤘

Is the green star seen on 97-0219 during 2018 included? Can't find it on the sheet? 

It is not on there - the 492nd options on the sheet were drawn earlier last year. I will add it to the 1/72nd version coming in the next few months.

No prob for me, I have excess green stars from your 493FS Lakenheath sheet 😎

Just had to ask in case I hadn't spotted it but it was there. 

Edited by Niels

Hi,

It's strange but as I'm the local to Lakenheath I've been following the thread with interest even though I was not able to get over and photograph any of the 494th FS (I could have done the Sunday batch if given the heads up...grr!) when they returned, but just seeing 97-0219 from the 492nd listed suddenly made me remember that was the jet I shot a couple of months ago with the green star. I was just going to post a query but I can see I've been beaten to it!

I know they're already on the forum elsewhere but reference pics, 30/11/2018;

32274269438_0cd7df6cbd_o.jpg

45421379634_c5e7cfeb62_o.jpg

Gary

21 minutes ago, Stinger16 said:

Looks really nice.  Is there a particular kit these decals are sized for ?   Will they fit the new Great Wall hobby kit

thanks

The only kit-dependent part would be the fin tip bands. I designed them to fit the Revell kit but left enough tolerance to fit the GWH F-15E fins I had. I am fairly confident that they should work on both kits.  

26 minutes ago, KursadA said:

The only kit-dependent part would be the fin tip bands. I designed them to fit the Revell kit but left enough tolerance to fit the GWH F-15E fins I had. I am fairly confident that they should work on both kits.  

Thank you.  I’m looking forward to getting a set for my gwh f-15e

• 2 weeks later...

Folks, if there is no movement in your tracking number; it has not entered the mail stream yet - period. I drop these at the post office twice a week. I will ship every single remaining order by Monday morning.