hasegawa Growler kit oop?

I had the Has EA-18G on backorder for a long time at Lucky Model and just recently cancelled it.  I saw that SealModel has them and placed the order.  But   they did not ask for any payment information.  I have sent them an email asking how the payment system works but I have not heard from them.  My account says the order is confirmed.  Does anyone who has dealt with them before know how this works?

Geoff M

1 hour ago, Geoff M said:

I had the Has EA-18G on backorder for a long time at Lucky Model and just recently cancelled it.  I saw that SealModel has them and placed the order.  But   they did not ask for any payment information.  I have sent them an email asking how the payment system works but I have not heard from them.  My account says the order is confirmed.  Does anyone who has dealt with them before know how this works?

Geoff M

I had the exact same issue with SealModel. I never received any info from them on how I should pay, and I never heard a word from them. Of course, I never received the order either! Sorry, I'm of no real help, but at least you know this is not unusual!

6 hours ago, Geoff M said:

Geoff M

On the site is the following information how to order:

1. Login
  2. Choose your Currency. (Currency conversion of this website using http://www.floatrates.com/)
  3. Add products to Basket.
  4. Preview shipping fee & Basket Weight: View Cart/Basket ---> Shipping Calculator (can save your basket)
  5. Check Out (Do not need to pay at once. After reviewing your submitted order. Email of "Invoice is Ready" will be sent to you. (Expect to receive payment within 3 days or notified by email.)
  6. To Add items to your current orders, please send emails to info@sealmodel.com with your order number #.

Don't know why they haven't contacted you. I believe I dealt with them back when they were EricYY. Can only suggest waiting.

well my Growler kit showed up TODAY!!! I paid the invoice on the 5th and it was waiting for me when I got home after work. thats less than 5 days from Hong Kong to Vancouver...wow.

can totally recommend sealmodel

48 minutes ago, dylan said:

well my Growler kit showed up TODAY!!! I paid the invoice on the 5th and it was waiting for me when I got home after work. thats less than 5 days from Hong Kong to Vancouver...wow.

can totally recommend sealmodel

That's it, I'm moving back to Canada!

I ordered my AH-64E from them a few months ago. Got it fast and a crazy smooth transaction, as opposed to what I thought it would be. They're now my 3rd choice for any model. And that's actually a high rating. I'd say first, if spruebros or luckymodel do not have what I'm looking for.

5 hours ago, Falconxlvi said:

Quick question on the Hasegawa EA-18- is it true all the parts are in the box to build a late/current production block F/A-18F as well?   

In fact, it provides OOB a most accurate retrofitted F/A-18F block I than a EA-18G.

Edited by shion