CD48153 - 1/48 Britten-Norman Islander

Red Devils' G-AHDX will definitely be one of the options. Aurigny will most likely be the other civil option, with Maltese / Mauritanian / Danish aircraft as the likely military options. 

g-axdh.jpg

Edited by KursadA
8 hours ago, JakubJakepilot said:

Hi Kursad, as I really like Islander, I have dozens, maybe hundreds of pics sorted out. Let me know if you want them and I upload them in bulk.

We definetly need Turbo Islander conversion .... 

Thanks

Jakub

Hi Jakub,

I think I have enough references for now, but I am definitely interested in new ideas for military operators. You don't need to upload all of them, but please let me know if you can upload your selection of interesting military versions. Note that the obvious ones (Belgium, Denmark etc.) will definitely be done by Valom later on, so I would skip those and choose unusual ones. 

Here is a list of what I have:

abu dhabi
angola
belgie
belize
botswana
cabo verde
cambodia
central_african_republic
cyprus
dennmark
finnland
ghana
guyana
hongkong
india
indonesia
israel
jamaica
jordan
madagascar
mali
malta
mauretania
oman
panama
peru
phillipine
romania
rwanda
senegal
seychelles
somalia
surinam
thai
uae
zimbabwe

I would be interested in seeing photos for Indian Navy, Finland and perhaps Botswana. There just are too many possible options. I am interested in only doing one sheet - the rest are perhaps best left to others.

Edited by KursadA
  • 1 month later...

This sheet is ready - I just enabled preorders and will start shipping immediately. If you would like to order other sheets in the new batch, you can wait until Feb 20 or whereabouts when they will be ready.

http://caracalmodels.com/cd48153.html

I am selling the Valom kit that I used to design this sheet. The buyer will also get the very first copy of this decal sheet as a bonus ($14 value). Just check out my latest kit sale thread:

Edited by KursadA