V-22 Osprey decal/details research

Hi all

I've been asked to gather information on current V-22 Osprey colors and markings for a manufacturer. If you can help with solid info like walkarounds, marking details, etc. please PM me. This is a great chance to get that particular scheme you like!

I'm not promising a whole new tool kit but the modern lumps-n-bumps found on the current Osprey are possible too. Info on what's needed and some photos would be a big help.

Thanks loads

Sherman C.

16 minutes ago, modelersc said:

Hi all

I've been asked to gather information on current V-22 Osprey colors and markings for a manufacturer. If you can help with solid info like walkarounds, marking details, etc. please PM me. This is a great chance to get that particular scheme you like!

I'm not promising a whole new tool kit but the modern lumps-n-bumps found on the current Osprey are possible too. Info on what's needed and some photos would be a big help.

Thanks loads

Sherman C.

Sherman,

I just sent you a PM with my email and phone number. I have just about everything you could need.

I actually have a question along these lines.

I work with Detail & Scale. Our illustrator, Rock Roszak, maintains an art gallery at Virginia Tech that features color profiles of aircraft flown by Tech alumni. One of the more recent graduates went on to fly V-22 Ospreys in the Marines. Rock wants to add a profile of his aircraft to the gallery but has had no luck in finding a good profile line drawing to use as a base to create his digital artwork. Do you happen to have one that he could use? Thanks!

Chris 

2 hours ago, Chriss7607 said:

I actually have a question along these lines.

I work with Detail & Scale. Our illustrator, Rock Roszak, maintains an art gallery at Virginia Tech that features color profiles of aircraft flown by Tech alumni. One of the more recent graduates went on to fly V-22 Ospreys in the Marines. Rock wants to add a profile of his aircraft to the gallery but has had no luck in finding a good profile line drawing to use as a base to create his digital artwork. Do you happen to have one that he could use? Thanks!

Chris 

Chris,

Send me an email. I can assist with the drawings. 

Flyingleathernecks@att.net 

Dave