1/32 Revell F4U Corsair Review/Preview

I have this kit started. Its one of those kits I pull out, do a little, put away...rinse and repeat. It will get done eventually. Its not a bad kit considering its age and the parts fit together fairly well. You can't beat the price that's for certain! Neat review. I love watching...errr listening :rolleyes:...to stuff like this while at the bench.

Regards,

Don

I build two of these in the 90's and enjoyed the builds, but after being away for 10 years I looked at them and rather than throwing them away I stripped the paint, re scribed the panel lines, improved the engines and undercarriage and then with new paint and decals they took their place back in the display cabinet. Not Tamiya but very satisfying to try and bring them up to date

Cheers

Dennis

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoy the old kit reviews as I have a collection full of them! I miss many sites from years ago that had build articles on these types. SMAKR and even Squadron had reviews of build ups.

I have this kit as well as the original Revell boxing. This one I think was the last repop many years ago now by Revell A.G.

I also have the Baa Baa Black Sheep boxing as well.

You can't keep these old Revell 1/32 classics down.

Keep those reviews coming and THANKS!

Max Bryant