Who needs an ejection seat?

4 hours ago, phantom said:

All ready have one and it cost me nothing. Course its missing some straps, and its from a Voodoo not a Phantom.

Nice seat! Nice Voodoo in the seat!

On 12/11/2018 at 9:16 AM, xavi84 said:

https://www.collingsfoundation.org/vmf-flight-experiences-flight-training-programs/

For a few grand more, I'd rather spend some time in the phantom that goes with the seat!

Oh man...... you just HAD to post that didn't you? I was going to mark skydiving off of my bucket list next year, but I think a ride in a Scooter or Rhino just got added! Thanks..... I think 🤣 Fred K.

Just now, f5guy said:

Oh man...... you just HAD to post that didn't you? I was going to mark skydiving off of my bucket list next year, but I think a ride in a Scooter or Rhino just got added! Thanks..... I think 🤣 Fred K.

By the way..... does anyone know of where a guy can get a ride in an F-5F or T-38? Fred K.

On 12/11/2018 at 10:16 AM, xavi84 said:

https://www.collingsfoundation.org/vmf-flight-experiences-flight-training-programs/

For a few grand more, I'd rather spend some time in the phantom that goes with the seat!

I'm not well-heeled enough for this, which is a shame as their Houston facility is Ellington, just four miles away from me.  I wonder if they'll cut me a break if I wash the planes...