WTT: 1:18 Scale 21st Century Toys Display AC (P51D Old Crow and Royal Navy F4Y Corsair) for AC or Armor Kits

Hello

I've got the following 21st Century Toys 1:18 Scale Display AC that I'd be interested in trading for modern Armor (1/35) or modern AC (48th or 32nd), see my Want list at bottom:

(1) MISB 21st Century Toys P-51D Mustang "Old Crow" (pics coming soon)

(1) Loose No box included 21st Century Toys F4Y-1D British Royal Navy Corsair. This item has been displayed for MANY years in a non smoking, dust free environment. The wing fold tabs that would normally allow the wings to fold, are both broken and were right out of the box but it didn't bother me as the aircraft was intended to be displayed with wings extended. Aside from those tabs, the item is in pristine condition with all 3 landing gear functioning perfectly, canopy slides and locks into closed position perfectly. The piece does of course include the 2 drop tanks and correct pilot figure included with this variant. (pics coming soon)

Want List:

- Modern 1/32 Armor to include the following:

* Variants of the Abrams (preference towards M1A2 or newer)

* Variants of the Challenger 2

* Variants of the Bradley (preference towards M2A2/A3 or M3A3 or newer)

* AAVP-7A1 

* Pretty much any of the MRAP variants available

- Modern 1/32 and 1/48 AC to include the following:

* Tamiya F14A or F14D in 48th specifically

* Academy F18s in 32nd 

* Trumpeter A-10's (either variant) in 32nd

* Trumpeter A-6A or A-6E in 32nd

* Kinetic: F18/Intruder/Prowler in 48th

* Hasegawa: F14's or F18's in 48th

and of course if you've got any goodies (updates/upgrades/resin/PE) for those aircraft, that works as well. 

If interested, just pm me with what you're interested in and what you've got trade, and we'll go from there.

Thank you for your time.