Dreaming for.....1/72 resin wants!

My Christmas dreams/wishes.

Can someone PLEASE make the following resin items for the following helos;

UH-60Q - medevac interior and cockpit; Hasegawa kit,

AH-1 "Tzefa" - E.C.M. lumps and bumps; Hasegawa kit,

UH-1N - weps stations and E.C.M. lumps and bumps; Italeri kit, and,

CH-53E - weps stations and spent casings bins; E.C.M. gear; Italeri kit.

Just some Christmas dreams,

WARDOG

Edited by Glynn Jacobs
Corrections
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like to add in these, 

A rerelease of the MH-53J, I had no idea that it's out of production until I went to find one online to buy a while ago

A new molding of the CH/HH-3 Jolly Green. What is out now, if you can afford them, are from the sixties when I was in grade school. 

A new molding of the CH-54 Tarhe/Skycrane, same comment as above. 

An HH-1K Navy gunship. To make one right now requires two kits, a UH-1B or C, an AH-1G or later Cobra for the rotor system and resin casting for the roof and other small details as well as scratch building the M60 Kline mounts as they're different from what was used in the sixties and early seventies. 

An AH-1 Venom

A UH-1Y Viper

Last but not least, an HH-2 Seasprite.

Edited by HCS-5 AO1
On 12/14/2018 at 5:22 AM, Glynn Jacobs said:

AH-1 "Tzefa" - E.C.M. lumps and bumps; Hasegawa kit,

UH-1N - weps stations and E.C.M. lumps and bumps; Italeri kit, and,

Aren't AH-1 EMC bumps and chumps contained inside Hasegawa OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP 02130 boxing? Or those are for the whatever version is not an F or P or Q or an S but all of them combined in a correct order that makes the pre Tow Cobra?

As for Italeri UH-1 we probably need someone capable of making a real UH-1N first then a a 212 and then a 412 and not a mix of all, I'm aware that Italeri nose is wrong, a fix with pictures was posted there years ago but links went down, Scalemates reports that Astrokit are Italeri reboxed kits which is wrong cause those were Fujimi UH-1N reboxes with added resin parts which probably fixed the cargo doors issue and the need of a good ASW radar but those are also OOP and kinda hard to find

for my wishes

DAP Blackhawk conversion

A freaking MH-6J/D/whatever since everyone forgot about their existence

A proper CH-47J conversion since Trumpeter reboxes with JASDF decals are kinda meh

If Kamov and Mil engineers are done with their puzzles then an up to date conversion for Ka-50/52 and Mi-28 kits

Later Comanche prototype mods

Of course a decent Mh-53J kit but also a C and E

A final solution to the eff yeah Sea King dilemma

Something something for HB Hips but also Zvezda revising their moulds and fixing theirs first

Kiowa needs some attention as everything is good up to Desert Storm standards but past that there is nothing

A newer and modular AH-1W kit

I don't like it, it's more fugly than the Super Hind...but whatever...An AH-1Z with earlier and later mods

The ones in between aka the AH-1J and AH-1T so I don't have to mate Fujimi and Italeri kits

Are those UH-1F kits good enough outside their main rotor and also tail rotor?

More Hueys anyway

Zvezda doing the Super Hind Mk.IV cause I'm not sure if the resin conversion for the Hobby Boss kit will fit on it

Puma Pirate conversion

Modern toolings for those lovely Alouette and Gazelle helicopters

etc etc and etc 😄

Luigi

Edited by Mizar

Well, since we are at it...

1/72:

1) a conversion to render a civilian KV-107 with the square windows and slide out baggage compartment.

2) Nose conversion(s) and ECM lumps and bumps for the AW-101 since Hannants came out with a phenomenal decal sheet

3) Floatation gear for the H-21 or civilian Piaseckys

10 hours ago, hemspilot said:

Well, since we are at it...

1/72:

1) a conversion to render a civilian KV-107 with the square windows and slide out baggage compartment.

2) Nose conversion(s) and ECM lumps and bumps for the AW-101 since Hannants came out with a phenomenal decal sheet

3) Floatation gear for the H-21 or civilian Piaseckys

No.3 is available at www.df-helostuff.de

Hey Mizar,

I'll have to check on that Hasegawa AH-1 kit but I'm not so sure they have the chaff/flare launchers and some different radar detectors.  Mighty good looking list!  I THINK I saw where somebody was making a nose correction for the UH-1N so I'll keep an eye out for that.

Ciao,

WARDOG

• 1 month later...

Wow, ALL good stuff!  I guess I should add;

Royal Marines AH.1 Gazelle - weps, sight, & cockpit up-date,

Bo-105 PAH1-A1 - same as above, and,

Super Frelon - corrected, clear resin glazing, & cockpit up-date.

Looks like we might be getting some of our wishes done by Air-Graphics (I'm ready to get my hands on the Lynx AH.7!) and I hope they continue to make more stuff.

WARDOG

I'd like to see in 1/72;

1. an OH-58A+ Kiowa used in the RAID program (High skids in brass, FLIR, searchlight, antenna fit).

2. an upgrade set for the Airfix Gazelle (corrected brass skids, IR exhaust modification, Roof-mounted sighting system for French Gazelle).

LD.

1 hour ago, Loach Driver said:

2. an upgrade set for the Airfix Gazelle (corrected brass skids, IR exhaust modification, Roof-mounted sighting system for French Gazelle).

LD.

For what it is worth, there is a Heller kit (80284) that is a retooled Airfix Gazelle with the French roof mounted sight and Hot missiles and some other parts but it is basically the Airfix kit

Okay...Heller won't help with that but why not ask for the decals too :cheers:

P.S. the Heller kit would give you the clear roof base to put that on and the missiles but that's all

Edited by RCAFFAN
12 hours ago, RCAFFAN said:

Okay...Heller won't help with that but why not ask for the decals too :cheers:

P.S. the Heller kit would give you the clear roof base to put that on and the missiles but that's all

Yes, that would be a start at least. I have a few Airfix Gazelles but I might have to invest in a Heller one.

LD.

Man, I didn't know that Heller had a kit for the French Gazelle with the Viviane roof site and HOT missiles!  I'm in! ( IF it's 1/72nd scale!).

Oooh, I like the idea of updates for the OH-58 too!  Let's ask for  -58D mods too!

I also would like to add;

Lynx No. 4(FN) corrected antenna set - any kit (I know, it could be scratch-built by,...).

Glynn

Edited by Glynn Jacobs
Unfinished text.

OK, I see I jumped the gun on the Gazelle kit.  I was under the impression the Heller had a newer release with the Viviane sight and better HOT missiles.  My mistake.  I have the Heller kit with the extra clear part with the sight and the missile.  So I guess I need to add;

French Gazelle Viviane sight, HOT missiles and pylons, and antennas - Heller kit

Glynn

Yea, sadly the Heller kit just has the standard roof-mounted sight. Overall, the Airfix/Heller 1/72 kit is not bad but it needs a little updating now in areas like the rotor head detail and skids. The glazing is not perfect either but is usable. 

LD.

On 2/16/2019 at 4:03 AM, Loach Driver said:

I'd like to see in 1/72;

1. an OH-58A+ Kiowa used in the RAID program (High skids in brass, FLIR, searchlight, antenna fit).

LD.

LD,

The OH-58 RAID mod is a way overdue conversion for the Italeri kit. It's on my to-do list for this year, as I started on it a year or two ago. I have two the Airfix Gazelles somewhere in my stash (one halfway converted into "Blue Thunder"), and might even consider the French Gazelle upgrades too 🙂

Cheers, John

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

go to: https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace/miniatures/aircraft/?tag=ec725+caracal for 3d printed parts,

go to: https://air-graphics.co.uk/shop?olsPage=products for different resin helo parts SH-2G coming, HH-65A/B/D, ecm bumps and a lot more

go to: https://www.armycast.cz/eshop/index.php for APACHE and COBRAS TZEFA SET WILL BE RERELEASED SOON BUT FOR ACADEMY KIT ( will work for Hasegawa with few mods)

You can get 3d printed parts for Blue Thunder, Wasp, Wessex and others on SHAPEWAYS just do a search