I´ll in LA California next week

9 hours ago, dnl42 said:

Why don't you join us at the IPMSOC meeting on Dec 21 at 7:30 at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park? That's about 9mi from Brookhurst.

Of course I´ll be there

I wonder Dnl42, how is the etiquete on IPMSOC, at least in  my own club IPMS El Salvador we organize for that date a general meeting with a dinner, a raffle (everybody bring a model and we raffle them) or we organize a Secret Enemy (meaning some dirty models or stuff: like a golden plastic cement or lost things) also a good day to organice a model Flea Market.....

Anyway I already what model to bring for a raffle, and having you a present

Also I wonder how many people going and if it some 1/72 scale model makers on IPMSOC

Best day

Armando

That's the place!

All meetings start at 19:30 and end around 22:00. No dinner, but there are a couple of fast food places across the street if you haven't already had dinner. The normal program is a model display and contest with a chosen theme, messages and news from the club president, a show-and-tell session, and finally a howto or other presentation of general interest. This month's contest theme is "Something Italian." This particular meeting will have a "distressed kit" auction for people to donate kits to be raffled off to the benefit of the club treasury. As the club president likes to say, "one person's distressed kit is another person's treasure." Some of the kits are truly distressed while others are nearly NIB. 

Models of all scales and classes are brought, most certainly 1/72. Take a look at the IPMSOC site to see some of the kits. There are true some masters in the club! I'm at the other end of the skill scale 😛

Edited by dnl42

Hi there

Well it was a very welcome meeting guys at IPMS Orange County really know their business and the meeting was really nice

I really enjoyed and pretty sure we'll be in contact in the future

Merry Christmas you all

Armando