iwata eclipse / hp-c parts interchangeability

Will the iwata hp-c i1556 cutaway preset handle will work with a iwata eclipse hp-cs?

I picked up their triple action handle, without realizing how that stop worked.  I was looking for a stop on maximum allowed, not a stop on minimum paint allowed.

14 hours ago, Paul Budzik said:

By the way ... I think these handles have better balance than the cutaway.

Paul

Indeed.  I felt that their triple action handle made my eclipse more "nose heavy", than the "original equipment" cutaway.  

Amazingly, with all the griping about usps this holday season I received this from Oregon, in south central PA on Christmas eve!

Fits like a glove and works nicely.  The concept works better for me than the triple action handle, which, wasn't my cup of tea.  

I do like the concept of pushing the needle "out the front" when cleaning, and the eclipse is more convenient then most AB's to support this. Pulling out the back, as the triple action handle is truly conveniently set up, seems to be counter intuitive, though, you can clean the needle much more frequently, with the triple action's quick release feature.