Group builds lacking participants?

10 hours ago, phantom said:

Well......with the amount of completed in the Revell GB. I think we can call it a modern day GB success. Adjusting for inflation.😎

I agree. It was one of the better GB's recently. You and Kurt did a great job.:worship:

Yup!!! Really did attract a lot of builds. One small suggestion, and maybe I missed it, a post in the car/armour/sci fi, ship forums alerting them to a Revell everything GB might have included more builds. Would your next GB have room for these?

Don

The next one I am co-hosting is the "Hey thats not real" GB. ANY what if, sci-fi, Luft 46. Anything.

2 hours ago, dmthamade said:

Yup!!! Really did attract a lot of builds. One small suggestion, and maybe I missed it, a post in the car/armour/sci fi, ship forums alerting them to a Revell everything GB might have included more builds. Would your next GB have room for these?

Don

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 1:31 PM, phantom said:

The next one I am co-hosting is the "Hey thats not real" GB. ANY what if, sci-fi, Luft 46. Anything.

Ships, armor, cars, figures? I know it says AIRCRAFT resource center, but might be a way to attract builders to future GBs if they were all included (as much as possible) Purists may disagree...

Don

1 hour ago, dmthamade said:

Ships, armor, cars, figures? I know it says AIRCRAFT resource center, but might be a way to attract builders to future GBs if they were all included (as much as possible) Purists may disagree...

Don

It just depends on the Group Build. If the theme of the GB is broad enough to include subjects other than Aircraft, then there is nothing to preclude other subjects.