1/25 scale Batpod

Hey all. Here's my 1/25 scale Moebius Batpod I complete a while back. It was a pretty straightforward build, though the fit was, shall we say, less than perfect, particularly the way the Batman figure fits on the Batpod . It's a pretty small kit, but it makes a nice companion piece to my other Batman kits. Comments are welcome!

44596817190_aeb82f7e8f_z.jpg

45690513594_5e90b63c23_z.jpg

46362876152_4639120562_z.jpg

44596816620_12f34c16f6_z.jpg

very nicely done there Brad - you don't see too many of these built online. The cape is a bit too shiny for my personal tastes but everything else is spot on.

What did you use for the metallics?

Are we going to be seeing the new Bat wing from you at all? I think you'd do a bang up job on it

I must say, Moebius did a great job with their figure molding. It really looks the part

Would love to see a group shot of all your Batman builds you've done. I very nearly bought the Keaton Batwing because of your build! The only reason I didn't is because of a lack of space to display it

Keep 'em coming Brad - I do enjoy viewing your work

Thanks all. And sigh, Madhatter, the cape is a bit glossy. I used semi gloss black, but really should have used a flat colour. Nothing that a coat of dull coat won’t fix though. 🙂

For the metallics I just used Tamiya colours. I was a bit too lazy to use Alclad like I usually would. 

The bat plane from Batman v Superman is on my list for this year!