Modern Hobbies

Hey does anyone know if Modern Hobbies is still in business? I emailed Greg, the owner, and have yet to hear back from him. The site is still up but I am leery of placing an order, just in case it is a no longer operating. I sure hope it is not gone, thanks in advance.

Dave Fassett

I got stuff from him earlier this year. No communication with him, and I knew it going in, and I knew it would take forever, which it did. I gave myself a lot of lead time, so when I got my stuff, it was fine. BTW, it's damn incredible molding in that scale, I highly recommend it, if you can handle the long wait time and no comms...

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

Thanks for the response. I have several of his products and have never been disappointed, I was just concerned when I got no response. I tried to place an order on Sunday and was unable to because his checkout system is in "test mode". It would not let me use a CC or Paypal. Oh well I guess I should have bought from him earlier in the year. I truly hope he gets the website working again I need several items he offers. 

Dave