What's the deal with the Collect-Aire F-84e/g?

I recently acquired a Collect-Aire F-84e/g. Kits looks like it's all there but it was a bagged kit, no box. I can't find any build reviews. Is it worth keeping especially now since there are injection molded alternatives - like Tamiya and Revell. I've seen that Collect-Aire kits are going for crazy money on eBay but haven't seen anything about the Thunderjet.

Your input is very much appreciated!

I personally wouldn't build a Collect Aire resin kit with really nice injection kits available at a fraction of CA kit prices.  It's really interesting to see how many of the CA kit subjects have now been released in Injection form.  Surprisingly quite a few.  The obsoleted CA kits rarely bring a significant amount of money in the market.  Only the rare stuff gets silly.

Rick L.

The price of Collect Aire kits drop dramatically once a plastic alternative is produced. However there are some sellers that still are asking extremely high prices for some kits regardless if there is a plastic alternative. There are several CA kits that have not been done in plastic and those still hold their value if not increase in value as by now they are becoming increasingly rare to find. CA quit making kits a decade ago.