1/48 Hobby Boss MV-22 Osprey Announced

On 12/30/2018 at 9:29 AM, 11bee said:

Long overdue, just hope these guys put the "A-Team" on the design.   If so, it will be a great kit.

Yup should be an interesting release. Hopefuĺy it has all the changes required so I don't have to update my Italeri kit.

If it's in the Intruder ballpark it could be good and I'll definitely get one...the question is, are there reliable C/MV-22 drawings published or available on the internet? Trumpyboss aren't exactly known for conducting their own research "in the field"...

• 1 year later...

I really hope some people who know what they're talking about can get hold of this kit as soon as possible after release and give us a detailed evaluation. I'm really hoping it's more 'A-6 Intruder' than 'Tornado' on the accuracy front.

Jon

5 hours ago, jonbryon said:

I really hope some people who know what they're talking about can get hold of this kit as soon as possible after release and give us a detailed evaluation. I'm really hoping it's more 'A-6 Intruder' than 'Tornado' on the accuracy front.

Jon

Me too, but I'm not hopeful!

6 hours ago, jonbryon said:

Jon

I already have a few things ready in both the decal and resin lines. The resin stuff will depend on either how well they did some things, or if they even included them. 

14 minutes ago, Dave Roof said:

I already have a few things ready in both the decal and resin lines. The resin stuff will depend on either how well they did some things, or if they even included them. 

👍👍👍🍺

On 8/31/2020 at 11:38 PM, Kim hyun tae said:

What kind of osprey resin line?

Not sure yet. It will depend on how well the kit is, as well as what they include. Most of the stuff I have designed is for the Italeri kit.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Rocketdrvr said:

Saw the price listing for this Bad Boy, they are talking OVER $240 Canadian for it!

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10733371

Yikes!!!!!!!!   😲

yeesh...maybe Ill stick to the Testors one and push myself on the scratch building

Sean

On 10/31/2020 at 10:19 AM, martin_sam_2000 said:

yeesh...maybe Ill stick to the Testors one and push myself on the scratch building

Sean

At the price Hobbyboss is asking,  not only should you be able to build the model folded

up, but it better sing and dance! LOL