LF 1/48 Academy F-4B/N (or any 1/48 Academy F-4 or Hasegawa 1/48 1 piece canopy) Clear Sprue

If anyone has the clear sprue available for this kit, I would be most appreciative.  The windscreen landed on the floor and one of my puppies found it before I did.  I can make it with just the windscreen, but would be willing to buy the whole sprue for a reasonable price.

• 2 weeks later...

Contacted MRC to try to obtain a windscreen/clear sprue with no luck.  By their email, it sounded like they put out a lot of feelers for them, but to no avail.  I'm not sure where else to try, so if anyone else has any ideas, please share.

I don't have the parts you are looking for. However, if you are out of ideas, Hasegawa 48 kits (at least the -E) comes with both the open (4-piece) and the closed (1-piece) canopies. I am sure if you ask for Hasegawa left over clear sprues, you will have much more luck here. 

22 hours ago, Janissary said:

I don't have the parts you are looking for. However, if you are out of ideas, Hasegawa 48 kits (at least the -E) comes with both the open (4-piece) and the closed (1-piece) canopies. I am sure if you ask for Hasegawa left over clear sprues, you will have much more luck here. 

Thanks Janissary! I was not aware that the Hase canopy would work.  I am actually building it closed, so either one would work.  

I have been told it might be possible to substitute a Hase 1/48 one piece canopy or windscreen, so if anyone has one available and is willing to part with it for a fair price, I would be happy to take it off your hands.

• 1 month later...
  • JesusNut changed the title to LF 1/48 Academy F-4B/N (or any 1/48 Academy F-4 or Hasegawa 1/48 1 piece canopy) Clear Sprue