48th scale B-26 Conversion on Ebay

On 3/5/2019 at 7:00 PM, Darren Roberts said:

I think it might be a moot point. The original molds have worn out and he has stated he's not going to make new ones, as he feels everyone who wanted one got one. So, there won't be any new sets.

To clarify. Because of high sales volume from two weeks ago, I had to remold the wings parts to fill orders. I sold over 40 units in in a week.. The set has been relisted on Ebay and the price adjusted to $35.00. More for sales control then anything.

17 minutes ago, picknpluck said:

@109ace I purchased your original Bronco set as well. Is it possible to buy just the new wing inserts? All I see on that auction site us the complete OV-10 set.

Sure, message me. Just cover the shipping and I'll send you the new parts.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2019 at 10:50 PM, 109ace said:

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate well thought out constructive critiques. Because of it, I have redone the Bronco set. I have eliminated the large 3 piece main wing, and underside weapons. Always difficult parts to mold, and cast. Very rough on the molds.I learned that less is more. I eliminated the main wings and now supply three piece inserts to the kit wings. Cuts are made on natural panel lines. They extend the distance between the fuselage and the nacelles, and shorten the length of the wing panels outside the nacelles These three pieces save much of the plastic kit wing. With these changesn and pruning of unneccessary parts, I also lowered then price. Sales have always been good , but have increased with the new changes. Maybe check it out.The powers that be will not allow me to post Ebay links. I get it, It's a control thing. I'll play along....Message me your address and I'll send you a new set.

An update to this post by 109Ace. I received a brand new wing set from him to replace my original OV-10 set. He reached out to me, offered a replacement set, and shipped it on his own dime. Now that's customer service! I for one, am very impressed that a manufacturer would reach out to some anonymous guy on an internet forum (me) and offer to do that. I WILL be doing business with him again and I hope his business continues to grow and we see even more detailed resin sets from him in the future.

This conversion has not been completed!! The tail gun is the REAL hard part, and that’s where builder STOPPED!!

Now it is a ‘buyer beware’ conversion and should remain so UNTIL it’s completely finished!!

Bo