What are your top 5 dream model kits?

18 hours ago, nachjager said:

No f**** way , Scarlet OR NOTHING ELSE....😁😁

Sorry then;  keep Scarlett to your very own. Even Dakota Fanning is hotter than Scarlett...

17 hours ago, habu2 said:

I find it quite disconcerting this was your #5 choice. 

Should have been #1 .....👍

No, no; Nachjager clearly dreams of a Tamigawa 1/48 A-10 kit in a G-string as his #1. :tease:

Cheers,

Onigiri

Hello friends,
Here is a totally different proposition: bush planes equipped with bush wheels, vortex generators and other accessories
1) Maule M7
vb2sRnq.jpg

2) Cessna 185
N63lFeS.jpg

3) Cessna 172
dwoLOi2.jpg

4) Carbon Cub
mzIIYzQ.jpg

5) PZL Draco. A heavily modified Wilga build by Mike Patey. I fell in love at first sight with this aircraft
8ltAVnz.jpg

Infinite possibilities of dioramas on the tarmac, on the sand, on the snow, on the grass, on the water, opportunities iiiiiifinie possibilities
lADW2ab.jpg

b8pF8hX.jpg

On 1/12/2019 at 12:46 PM, Doppelgänger said:

Sorry then;  keep Scarlett to your very own. Even Dakota Fanning is hotter than Scarlett...

No, no; Nachjager clearly dreams of a Tamigawa 1/48 A-10 kit in a G-string as his #1. :tease:

Cheers,

Onigiri

F@#@ A+ ✌️

On 1/11/2019 at 10:11 AM, Michael A. said:

1/72 A-26K  (New Tool)

1/48 AH-1G 

1/48 OH-6A

1/32 AH-1G

1/48 UH-1C/M Gunship  (New Tool)

I agree!!  For the UH-1C/M to be used so much, the very best we have, in 48th, is that old Monogram/Revell kit that needs extensive resin mod to be just fairly accurate!!  KittyHawk!!

Bo

On 1/14/2019 at 12:22 PM, Doppelgänger said:

Is the 1/48 Kitty Hawk UH-1H kit accurate shapewise? 

Yes.  There is an issue with the Control Tubes on the Rotor Head that needs fixed; but, ....... it the best in any scale.

Bo

8 hours ago, foxmulder_ms said:

In an alternate universe, it is F-23 killer. LOL 🙂

I would love to park it next to my YF-23 model. It is supposed to be almost as big as that one. 

It had cool engines too:

It is pretty cool looking, except for those big, ungainly, rectangular air intakes. Leave it to the Russians to come up with some fascinating aircraft designs.

5 hours ago, jabow said:

Yes.  There is an issue with the Control Tubes on the Rotor Head that needs fixed; but, ....... it the best in any scale.

Bo

+2. It's a sweet kit! Wernerwings has a UH-1 detail set for it and rumor has it, he's working on a correct and accurate rotor head!

Tim

1/72 new tool T-38 (would even take a scaledown of Trumpeter's 1/48 as even with the flaws it looked the part when built).

1/72 new tool F-5B (Esci kits are getting hard to find)

1/72 or 48 early model B-26. All we have that I can see is the Monogram Snap Tite, which is a good kit, but the subject deserves the love of the B-25B/C

1/72 recessed panel line Vulcan bomber. Airfix kit still great, but old. This one could do with a great replacement on the level of the Airfix Valiant and Victor kits.

1/48 Grumman X-29 (this is a "dream" list afterall.) 😉 

In 1/72:

F4U-4/4B (the new Revell kit is meh and the old Italeri is worse)

F-86A/E (Seriously, what's the bias against these variants?)

Mirage 2000 (AMK, I'm looking at you)

AMX A-11/A-1 (Hobby Boss does a 48th scale, 72nd should be easy)

In 1/144:

P-8A Poseidon

20 hours ago, jabow said:

Bo

That doesn’t say much because all the other kits are garbage.   I believe that the KH kit has some other issues as well, aside from the surface details which may not be to everyone’s liking. It’s “average” imo but given there are no other decent options, it will have to suffice.