Hello everyone and happy New Year!!!

I have broken lower part of fuselage of MiG-25RB kit, so I need new one, any contact info or e mail to ask ICM? I already wrote them on Facebook, probably they will answer!

TAU3hmD.jpg?1

It was my mistake.... i just left kits on flor and brother kids came and make some crash site 😁😁😁😁 it is cracked and warped... so i will try!! Part is huge but plastic is soft.... Thanks for help!!

Mario

29 minutes ago, mario krijan said:

Noone responend up today.... probably beacuse of New Year and Christmas holidays 😉

Hi, Mario

Yes, that's most probably the case. I've had Valeriia answering two e-mails before the holidays, and none after that.

Said that she had been quite busy on her last e-mail to me, so we'd better be patient about that.

Any news I've got, I'll let you know about, never mind.

Cheers

Onigiri

PS: Yes, put those kits away under lock and key. I'd have been infuriated had my nephews/nieces crashed my precious... :lockd:

Also, they might have chocked by swallowing a Fab-500 bomb half. 

Good news, Mario! :yahoo:

Valeriia has finally answered! She's sending me the replacement part for my kit.

She was out for some winter holidays, but now she's back at office. Check out your e-mail account.

Please have me posted, as she told me that there's an aftermarket sell for replacements.

Cheers,

Onigiri