Rick / phantom,

I have a full Belcher Bits set I can offer you.  If you can wait for five weeks, I'll be glad to ship them when I get home from Florida.  Also, I believe Leading Edge has his CF-101 Voodoo set back in stock and truth be told, I think they're more complete than the Belcher Bits set.

Mike

On 1/8/2019 at 4:11 PM, AX 365 said:

Rick / phantom,

I have a full Belcher Bits set I can offer you.  If you can wait for five weeks, I'll be glad to ship them when I get home from Florida.  Also, I believe Leading Edge has his CF-101 Voodoo set back in stock and truth be told, I think they're more complete than the Belcher Bits set.

Mike

Thanks for the offer. We will go with the Leading Edge set.

12 hours ago, Rick McPherson said:

Thanks for the offer. We will go with the Leading Edge set.

Rick,

You're welcome.  That's why I let you and Shawn know about the LE set being available again.  Although Mike's set is good, Dave's LE set is better, in my opinion.

Mike

On 1/7/2019 at 9:15 PM, bikerider said:

I’ve got some leftovers from Belcher Bits minus the lightning stripes.  PM me if you’d like to see a pic of what I have.  I’ll probably not use them on another Voodoo so you can have them. 

Thank You. I'll take them. I'm really after the RCAF  and CAF wording. Rick McPherson  22 Mowat Cres  Barrie  ON  L4N 5B3

IRick, would you rather he mail them direct here? Good thing Bikerider can help. Some of my spares are REALLY old.

I will PM him my address. (Something you might want to remove from an open forum.)