• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Spectre711 said:

Looks real nice!  Are all those parts included with the kit?  I was under the impression that the Italeri boxing didn't have the engine stuff.

I know. I didnt even know about it till I started building and looking at the sprues. I downloaded the dragon instructions of the web and went to town. I am not sure if they were included in the Italeri kit or if I bought a used kit and these were added. I can’t remember what shelf I grabbed it from at the LHS. Either way, makes the model that mich better. Fit is a bit tricky tho, engine is hard to get lined up properly. tamiya detail with out tamiya fit. 

Sean 

• 1 month later...

Some progress...

046.jpg

047.jpg

049.jpg

051.jpg

054.jpg

055.jpg

I have painted the top green since these pictures were taken. I used a paper mask for the spots, and I will have some pictures soon. Stay tuned!!

Sean

• 1 month later...

Some progress. I used paper masks for the camo pattern for the first time and I am very happy with how they turned out. I have since got the decals on and the black wash complete. Next is exhaust stains then flat coat and fiddly bits. Almost there and I should be done by the end of the month!!

056.jpg

057.jpg

058.jpg

059.jpg

062.jpg

063.jpg

065.jpg

066.jpg

068.jpg

070.jpg

073.jpg

075.jpg