Tiny Tricycle Trucks from Japan!

When most people think of a collection of vehicles from the mid 1950’s, they think of T-Birds, or Tri-Chevies or at least something with fins. Barring that, at least most people think of something with four wheels! However, I am not most people. For me, while they’re visually interesting and neat in real life, cars of the Fifties have never really “done it” for me as modelling subjects.

No, I like the weirder stuff, so when I got a collection of vehicles from the mid-‘50s, it was a bunch of Japanese three-wheeled commercial vehicles! Thanks to LS (and Arii thereafter), my lust for oddball automotive subjects can be at least somewhat appeased! Check out my collection of 5 three-wheelers from the fun and simple 1/32 “Owner’s Club” model series. You’ll never see a Big Wheel the same way again!

https://adamrehorn.wordpress.com/model-kits/out-of-box-reviews/arii-1-32-owners-club-three-wheelers/

three-wheelers-002.jpg?w=420

Edited by Faust

They're all a scream. 

The big trucks really amaze me; there's a lot too them, and you can more or less fit an EXP on the back deck of one! They're HUGE! (Well, for three-wheelers!) 

I think the original Midget is a lot like what you see used for Tuk-Tuks... now, there's an idea! 

• 9 months later...