Yefim Gordon Su-27 Famous Russian Aircraft

Just received my copy of the new revised release of Gordon's Su-27 book.  All I can say is WOW - over 700 pages, packed full of great information.  Couldn't believe how thick this one is.  Great to have this volume available again for a realistic price, and updated to boot.

Per the Crecy website, a revised MiG-29/35 volume will be released in April:

http://www.crecy.co.uk/famous-russian-aircraft-mig-29

Have you checked the spine on the dust jacket ???

Mine says 'Tupolev' in front of 'Su-27' - a misprint by the publisher Crecy.....:woot.gif:

Yefim Gordon pointed it out to me at SMW Telford when he signed my copy of the book.

He was not amused......

Ken

PS - the book weighs a staggering 3.1 kg !!

Ken,

Mine has the correct Sukhoi.  And you are right, this thing is a beast.  The dust jacket took a bit of a beating in transit from Jolly Old England (sold out on this side of the Pond), and when I opened it and saw and felt how big it was, I am amazed the spine wasn't completely trashed and all the pages busted loose.  Great resource for all the Flanker kits I have amassed, and those yet to come this year 😉

Mike

Are the line drawings in the revised Gordon book considered accurate?   If not, is there a better source for scale drawings for the current production Su-27SM, Su-35S and Su-34?

Thanks!