Revell visible turbo engine 1/3 size model #8879 Instructions Please

HI there,

I have the 1985 Revell Visible turbo engine 1/3 size model kit # 8879 and I Need the Assembly Instructions. The instructions were gone when I got this but it is in perfect untouched shape and ready to assemble. Can anyone help me ?   Please and thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 1/12/2019 at 5:59 PM, AB Law said:

HI there,

I have the 1985 Revell Visible turbo engine 1/3 size model kit # 8879 and I Need the Assembly Instructions. The instructions were gone when I got this but it is in perfect untouched shape and ready to assemble. Can anyone help me ?   Please and thanks

HI there,

I know this post is almost 5 years old. Do you still need the instructions? I just found this unused model kit in a family home and while this one is from 1987, it is the same kit 8879. I can scan and attach if you still want it.

HI there,

I know this post is almost 5 years old but I just found an unopened kit #8879 (from 1987) in a family home and if you still need them, I can scan and send a pdf of the instructions.