All,

I have not been to many IPMS National Conventions in my lifetime but the up-coming "Nats" in Chattanooga, TN appears to be shaping up as another record setter in terms of all the statistics that are associated with any IPMS Nationals.  Of course this is just my opinion but  I saw the same kind of signs before the record setting Nationals in Atlanta, and those signs I saw at the "regular" model contest in Chattanooga yesterday.  I just checked and the primary and secondary hotels for the event have been sold out and reservations for the third venue are selling out fast after yesterdays contest.  So my advise to all of you folks that were/are going to this event, I hope you have your reservations made.  Good Luck to All!!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen) 

• 3 months later...

Chattanooga 2019

The Chattanooga area is consistently developing and boasts many new experiences and areas to stay, devour, drink, and explore. There’s on no account been a better time to talk over with the town the big apple times names probably the most “fifty-two places to consult with on the planet” and TripAdvisor says is among the “7 Rising U.S. Cities That will have to be to your 2019 travel Bucket record.” Read more topic on studymoose.com

The Chattanooga Choo Choo, placed in the Southside District, has been present process $20+ million in renovations. Additions comprise Songbirds Guitars, Songbirds North & South levels, Frothy Monkey, STIR, American Draft, Regan’s position, Westbound Bar, again Stage Bar, and The Comedy trap and the behind the scenes Bar. Renovations incorporate upgrades to the lobby, Glenn Miller Gardens, and constructing 1, along with the conversion of buildings 2 & three into residences. Station road, previously an alleyway, was renovated to turn out to be pedestrian pleasant, furnish patio access to the restaurants and leisure venues, and furnish an outside house for events. Station road just lately grew to be the 11th street nationwide to enable on-avenue consumption of alcohol. Throughout the road, there’s Terminal Brewhouse, Chattanooga Whiskey, scorching Chocolatier, Wildflower Tea, Blue Orleans, and extra.

Screenshot_4.png.f766859e91299fbe00755772a5a3d662.png

• 3 weeks later...

Adding to Ken's positive prediction on the upcoming Chattanooga IPMS Nationals, this will have the largest vendor room of any previous IPMS USA Nationals ever. Literally. The previous record for the number of vendor tables sold was at the 2005 IPMS Nationals in Atlanta. Chattanooga has now exceeded the number of vendor tables sold in 2005 by somewhere around 30 - 50. There is plenty of space in the vendor room to fit more tables with over 3 months yet to go before the convention. It is shaping up to be a winner!

Have fun modeling

Mike

:cheers: