Hey all, i used to be active on the board before the last site crashed. It's been a few years, and I'm locked out of my previous gmail account, so here I am with a new handle.I went by Turtles. 

In any case, it's time to lighten the stash. More kits, and probably some aftermarket will be added at some point this weekend. Shipping not included, from 02134. Thanks for looking. 

Tamiya F-14A- $50-pending

Tamiya F-117- $30

Zoukei Mura F-4D- $50

Meng F-35- $30

Edited by Stush
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, zerosystem said:

Anybody hear from Josh lately?

9 hours ago, Scooby said:

Hopefully you didn’t pay via friends and family?

I paid via good and services.  So, I can file in about a week if I don't hear anything.

Rodney

Hey everyone, I was hospitalized due to flu/pneumonia and was physically unable to do much. I am terribly sorry for the lack of communication and delay. I will be shipping everyone's kits out today. Again I am really sorry about this, I've been using boards like this for years and know how frustrating it is when someone just stops communicating. 

Sent me a PM about a week ago apologizing but saying he has shipped...nothing has showed up. Already figured he balked. First time in 14 years of being on ARC that I've been had. 

Edited by B-ONE27

Looks like we all been had...whats also of interest is the number of recipients who have replied about not receiving a paid for kit when the number of kits posted for sale was four or five...makes me wonder if this guy accepted multiple offers for the same kits...glad I got my money back from PP.  Damn shame!

Edited by B-ONE27

It is a shame.  He said he accidentally sold the kit I paid for to somebody else and would refund my money.  Looks like I’ll have to file through PayPal.  

Sorry to those of of you who paid via other means.