Building the 1/48 GWH SU-35 an need some help...

Not sure if this is the right forum to ask so forgive me....I'm building the  GWH SU-35 and I have lost one of my wing tip pylons that carry a missile...if any one out there is not going to use there's I would like to see if I could get the left one...I'm willing to pay a small price for it if I need to.

Thanks guys and gals!

13 hours ago, KEB said:

Not sure if this is the right forum to ask so forgive me....I'm building the  GWH SU-35 and I have lost one of my wing tip pylons that carry a missile...if any one out there is not going to use there's I would like to see if I could get the left one...I'm willing to pay a small price for it if I need to.

Thanks guys and gals!

I may help you out. PM your zip code to me. I will check the shipping. 

I'm building one too, but I'm using the ECM pods.  You can have the tip pylons if you want.  PM me, I'll send them.  Shipping will be a whopping $0.88 so...  just gonna send them in a regular envelope.  

FYI, I did remove them from the sprue, though.  Wasn't sure which direction I was gonna go in at the time.