1/48 Academy CH-53E for sale in US only

Hello all,

I have an Academy CH-53E for sale in the US only. Kit is opened but all interior parts are sealed. Decals are in great shape. 

$150 shipped. 

Please email me at weststang@cox.net if interested. 

Not looking for for any trades at the moment. 

Thanx!

West

Broken Arrow OK 

Edited by 88phantom
Lower price
  • 2 months later...

This is a kit on my wishlist, but I dont live in the US anymore (Philippines). I would however tell you in a friendly way, your asking price is way too high for an off the shelf, no upgrades kit, easily found on ebay for $100, or less even.

Maybe rethink the price and you might get a quick sale.

Good luck,

Anthony stalker6recon

The kit sold within a couple of hours when I posted this Back in January ago so I guess the price was right for someone. 

Not sure why you need to post your thoughts on my pricing. If it’s too much then politely move on. I will adjust pricing later if I feel like I need to. I check a few sites (including eBay) and felt like the price was fair esp with shipping included. 

Thanx!

West

Edited by 88phantom

Thats great, and I did not mean to offend, I just thought that since nobody ever bothered to reply, you hadn't sold the kit yet, so I wanted to offer a solution to help you move it. Usually people remove the post once sold, or at least update the rest of us, so we know not to bother.

Next time, I will keep my advice, whether logical or not, too myself.