For Sale: Entire Scale Model Collection

I see that he is back selling kits on Hyperscale again.  I had a deal in progress with him on the original post on Hyperscal.  The email he uses 

states  the sender has the name Mitchell Marchesani (instead of an email address but when I click on the name I get the email addy of modelplaneseller@mail.com).  

So when I asked to pay via US Postal Money Order, he asked how that would work. I told him how but received no response but I guess that is when everybody started 

having problems with the guy.  Now he posted some kits for sale on Hyperscale, I sent a personal message & an email for a kit (but not the same ones I originally

requested) and requested payment via US Postal Money Order.  He replied only Pay Pal is the only accepted method of payment.  Funny thing I noted, he listed one kit

I originally wanted and he told me he would take $10 for it but on his new list I see it is $60.

I am not buying & I hope those who already paid get either the kits or their money back.

Steve Sliger

Greenwell Springs, LA

He's trying to sell more kits on Hyperscale "Plastic Pics"

He replied to my comments to his post quite quickly. Therefore he has no excuse not to contact the persons who have outstanding kits or refunds required from him.

Here is a post from Hyperscale

Hi, my name is Julian you were previously in contact with my bf on the Hyperscales forum about scale model aircraft kits. He is currently incarcerated for a dui and I am trying to pick up the mess he left behind and catch up on the model orders. If you are still interested can you please contact me and let me know what kits ?
Best regards, Julian

On 2/7/2019 at 5:54 AM, 9800Reuben said:

Hey contacted me yesterday via email and apologized for the delay but he was in poor health and has been in and out of the hospital the last couple of weeks and he would be sending out all the kits that have been purchased. I stated that he needed to make a statement on all the boards that he listed on and explain his situation because he’s name is mud right now because of the lack of communication. Who knows? I appreciate the email but actions speaks louder  than words, we’ll see?

2 minutes ago, Scooby said:

Here is a post from Hyperscale

Hi, my name is Julian you were previously in contact with my bf on the Hyperscales forum about scale model aircraft kits. He is currently incarcerated for a dui and I am trying to pick up the mess he left behind and catch up on the model orders. If you are still interested can you please contact me and let me know what kits ?
Best regards, Julian

In and out of hospital last week and incarcerated this week.

Poor guy...

Well, I waited two weeks to see if I needed to retract my comments.

I got scammed for $120

I got no kits or no refund.

For sure the dude has balls, I give him that.

After been called a scammer/thief he did not back down and continued to scam other fellow modelers.

I guess at the end it is our fault for trusting people so much.

If any one ever comes across this “persons” physical address please pass it on to me, I will love to drop by and pay him a visit.

Walter

17 minutes ago, Robert 1 said:

No Rest for the Wicked as they say, Walter you said "For Sure The Dude has Balls" He's Damn lucky he's still got them. Once a Scammer always a Scammer!! Hello Rueben, been a while, how's everything??

Regards

Bob in CANADA

Hey Bob doing good thanks how have been good I trust. Good to hear from you my friend!

Hi Rueben

I'm not to doing to bad just it's been Colder then HELL here for the past 2 weeks, sometimes it gets down to -45 with Wind Chill. Put it this way it's Cold Enough "To Freeze the Balls Of A Brass Monkey"  Had a Bad year last year, my Mom passed away around Easter Time so that kind of sent me for a Loop!! Other then that I'm doing a commission build right now for a Museum here. Building a 48 scale F-101 Voodoo in RCAF markings they way it looked when it was stationed here. It's my First Jet build so I'm taking my time.

Good to hear from you once again, and all The Best to you and your Family.

Regards

Bob in CANADA

On 2/15/2019 at 5:10 PM, Robert 1 said:

No Rest for the Wicked as they say, Walter you said "For Sure The Dude has Balls" He's Damn lucky he's still got them. Once a Scammer always a Scammer!! Hello Rueben, been a while, how's everything??

Regards

Bob in CANADA