Looking for a copys of the "Gold Book", circa 1989 and mid 93

Howdy folks.

I'm doing some research and am looking for a copy of the Army Gold Book, Both Standard OH-58A, and Non Standard (OH-58C & D) Airframes.  In addition I'm looking for a copy of the Mid 93 Gold Book, but specifically the Nonstandard OH-58C and D models.

I have a copy of the Sep 93 Standard issue, but it just covers the Standard airframes.

I have a heck of a lot of slides I'm digitizing and trying to match airframes with assigned units.

Thanks in advance!

Bryan Wilburn

Manassas VA

Sounds interesting.  I don't know enough about it to know what a Gold Book is.  Tell me more.  I have 5 OH-58's that I am around weekly (two are parts birds now, and two are close, but not airworthy).  I can look at records for two or three of them.

We have 71-20549, 69-16176, and and 72-21176, of which only 549 is currently flying.  The other two are almost airworthy, but, some components are due for OH.

I'll have to get the numbers off of the two parts birds tomorrow unless I can scroll through a million pics to find them today.

The two parts birds are interesting.  One is 70-16936 and the other is 70-15336.  Both birds are kinda interesting.  Both OH-58s are grey.  I grew up around Rucker and such and never saw a grey Army helo.  Well, these are both grey.  Both, as it turns out, were loaned out.  They had some interesting times I am sure.