1/48 Eduard Tempest Mk V reviewed on YouTube

Wow!  Paul's OOB build review of Eduards most recent swing at the Tempest is excellent!  

Done in three parts, it does offer one the "go into this kit with eyes wide open", perspective.  

Part 1 is here

Part 2 is here.

and

Part 3 is here!

Paul, BTW, has great "tips and tricks" so, consider subscribing!

9 minutes ago, seawinder said:

Explain, please?

I enjoy video builds, but when someone shows up with links to a YouTube channel and plug to “consider subscribing”, it makes me wonder if the OP - ytsejam87 - is Paul.  

Edited by Falconxlvi
7 hours ago, Falconxlvi said:

I enjoy video builds, but when someone shows up with links to a YouTube channel and plug to “consider subscribing”, it makes me wonder if the OP - ytsejam87 - is Paul.  

Paul himself did post links to the three videos at HyperScale, in his own name, without fanfare, and without any plugs beyond giving the URL of his website. Paul is a phenomenal craftsman and widely respected in the hobby. He doesn't need to self-promote, and I don't think it's in his nature. FWIW, I first saw his work at the IPMS Nationals in 1989 (or thereabouts): a scratchbuilt, 1/48 scale PBY -- absolutely beautiful; took best in show I believe.

4 hours ago, seawinder said:

Paul himself did post links to the three videos at HyperScale, in his own name, without fanfare, and without any plugs beyond giving the URL of his website. Paul is a phenomenal craftsman and widely respected in the hobby. He doesn't need to self-promote, and I don't think it's in his nature. FWIW, I first saw his work at the IPMS Nationals in 1989 (or thereabouts): a scratchbuilt, 1/48 scale PBY -- absolutely beautiful; took best in show I believe.

Cool thanks- the videos are phenomenal and I really got a lot out of this.  I have the Eduard New tool Tempest and will take plenty of notes.  FWIW, I meant the comment more in jest to begin with.  Forgive my ignorance - I understand exactly who Paul is now.  

Edited by Falconxlvi