CD48157 - 1/48 L-39 Albatros

CD48157 will be a 1/48 sheet for the L-39 Albatros, primarily targeting the Trumpeter kit. I will cover a few uncommon options that have not been covered before by the many Eastern European / Russian sheets that were designed for these kits. 

Ok what rock have I been sleeping under. I never even heard that Trumpeter had released or will be releasing an L-39 in 1/48th. This is great news Kursad as there seems to be many schemes not really covered by others. Looking forward to your profiles.

Edited by skyhawk174
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Kursad, thanks for giving the L-39 some modeling love! Should you ever want to do a follow-up sheet (especially in 1/72), here's one scheme that will really stand out. The Lithuanian AF picked up at least 1 L-39C aircraft from a civilian flight demo group (Baltic Bees) and put it into service without a major repaint. I can send you photos of this aircraft from different angles if needed. Nothing like having an in service blue metallic plane on the shelf next to a row of gray models!

Have fun modeling!

Mike

:cheers:

L-39C Blue 50 (Small).jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi

I have just finished my first model with Caracal decals and I enjoy it.
They are really this and react perfectly with microscale set/sol.

I can think of only one flaw: all stripes were too long and i had to adjust them: that's why on stripe below are only 4 arrows instead of five.

And the background of them should be really dark blue, not black.

For more check this topic:

L39_022_sign.jpg

L39_023_sign.jpg