Lacquer based paint supplies in Canada?

Hello fellow Canadian's.

Any Canadian hobbiest out there using MR Paint or Mr Color? 

If so how do you get them?  Very difficult to get in Canada and many suppliers refuse to send them to Canada.

I really enjoy using acrylic paints, but find they just don't hold up as well.  I've cleaned the surfaces of the plastic with denatured alcohol and primed, but still not as good as lacquer and enamel paints.  The paint has to be handled way too carefully even after letting the paint cure for  a week.  Tamiya tape sometimes pulls off acrylic paint and even repeated holding the model to do things like weathering etc causes paint to wear off.  I've been using Mission Model paints and they are a dream to paint with.  Very hard to mess up.  They have held very strong, but not as well as enamel or lacquer.

Thoughts?

Thank you,

Jon

I have the exact same issue! Both Mr Color and MRP are fantastic paints but tough to get. I get Mr Color (my preferred choice of paint because it's much cheaper than MRP) shipped direct to me from Hong Kong/Taiwan/China vendors and have not had any issues getting them shipped directly to me. Ebay is a great source for Mr Color. I've used this vendor also for Mr Color: http://www.sealmodel.com/products.php?category_id=84

Hobbyworld-USA will also ship internationally for both Mr Color and MRP. But he's a little more expensive than direct from Asia.  

http://www.hobbyworld-usa.com/Store/index.php?id_category=1003&controller=category

So not MRP or Mr. Color BUT!!! My new hobbyshop (I Frequent, don't own!!) have started carrying the new Tamiya Laquer Paints (LP) Range. I believe they have all, but unsure. the store is Hobbysense, in Winnipeg. He does ship and mail order

www.hobbysense.ca

Cheers

Harald

3 hours ago, Winnie said:

So not MRP or Mr. Color BUT!!! My new hobbyshop (I Frequent, don't own!!) have started carrying the new Tamiya Laquer Paints (LP) Range. I believe they have all, but unsure. the store is Hobbysense, in Winnipeg. He does ship and mail order 

www.hobbysense.ca

Cheers

Harald

Thank you for all your responses everyone.  The Tamiya Laquer's, I want to try those too. I'm thinking I'll try for Mr. Color paints as many have suggested.