My Group Build entry

I'll be rebuilding a Revell 1/48 Command Service Module, CSM, that I got off of eBay. The eBay find included a lot of broken up LMs and lotsa parts and I see this as a bit of fun!

As tempted as I am to buy Vincent's 1/48 LM from Shapeways, I have a Monogram LM in my stash which has to get built and I'll be using New Ware's Update sets on both the CSM and LM.

Once the Group Build gets approved,    :whistle:      I'll just copy the posts from this thread and insert it into the GB folders ... I'll ask you guys to do the same.

This is in pretty sad shape, but I'll be sanding off the all the surface details and rebuilding it all anyway ... I'll be building this to represent Apollo 16 and will create the SIM bay from scratch.

2v2EK5FWNxAnAAS.jpg

The Windows need to be repositioned, the Umbilical connection needs to be removed and relocated, a New Hatch needs to be built, thrusters and Antenna need to be repositioned ...

2v2EK5FdFxAnAAS.jpg

The SIM bay needs to be relocated too ...

2v2EK5FGrxAnAAS.jpg

2v2EK5Fq8xAnAAS.jpg

2v2EK5F5yxAnAAS.jpg

2v2EK5FN5xAnAAS.jpg

New Ware's Resin for the CSM. Tom has also included some nice looking, thin PE for the Service Module's surface detailing!

2v2EK5FrNxAnAAS.jpg

Okay ... pitter patter, let's get at 'er!

Pete