Need help with F/A-18C details

I'm contemplating starting in on the Kinetic F/A-18C in my stash, so sooner or later I'm going to have to decide between the "early" and "late" ventral nose details they provide. Is there some source of data on which production blocks/lots would be considered early and late?

Thanks!

There is a good summary breakdown of the legacy Hornet BuNo blocks and various features over on the Zone Five forum (sticky in the "Jets" subforum).

My recollection is that the main changes off the assembly line (from a modeling perspective) relate to the vent grilles going from louvered to diagonal 'mesh' and the change from SJU-5 to NACES seats.  I'm not as familiar with all the various upgrade programs (A++ etc.), those may give you some additional permutations.

9 hours ago, seawinder said:

Good call, Q74, thanks. I realized when I looked at it that I had downloaded it some years ago. Useful as it is, it doesn't have anything about the differences in the ventral nose details.

What is the BuNo of the aircraft you're modeling?