Revell 2019 Sneak Peak Video.

Hello all,

I came across this video posted Feb 9, 2019 that shows some quick glimpses of Revell's 2019 releases. Some new, some old, some reboxings. I think I'll grab most of the 1/32 aircraft, there are a couple armor subjects that look interesting, and I missed out on the B-1 a few times so I see me springing for that too.

Now...where can we get these here in the USA is the question??

Enjoy and regards,

Don

8 hours ago, Don said:

..... Revell's 2019 releases.

Now...where can we get these here in the USA is the question??

I’m still waiting for their 2018 releases to become available in the USA. I thought a distributor deal was supposedly “imminent” several months ago. 😟

14 hours ago, habu2 said:

I’m still waiting for their 2018 releases to become available in the USA. I thought a distributor deal was supposedly “imminent” several months ago. 😟

Honestly, you would think that whomever is running the show at Revell would be aware that there is a sizeable market for their kits here in the U.S and the rest of North America. I love their 1/32 aircraft kits and some of their 1/35 armor is quite nice. All of them are well priced compared to the big manufacturers. Get a distributor already and get your (Revell's) kits on the market here.

On 2/10/2019 at 2:55 PM, southwestforests said:

Beyond the difference of inline and radial engines, I wonder what airframe differences there are between the Bucker 131 here and the Bucker 133 Jungmeister.

The Bu 133 is a single seat with a Siemens radial. The wings may be the same, I'm not sure but the fuselage is completely different. I wish they would do the 133...it was more or less the precursor to the Pitts. 

jim

23 hours ago, Darren Roberts said:

Hobby Lobby carried them for awhile. I don't think they reissued many of them. They were gone pretty quick.

The Hobby Lobbys by me only kept reordering the E models unfortunately and I never saw the Fs go up in the web site.